About PCR test during the Chuseok holiday.
For the health of students, all dormitory students must submit the PCR test results to enter the dormitory after the Chuseok holiday.
1. WHEN: 28th~29th SEP (TUE, WED) 08:00 ~ 19:00
- COVID-19 PCR Test Result (text message)
: Test result within 2 days from return day
(If you will return 28th, you must take a PCR test 26th or 27th.
If you will return 29th, you must take a PCR test 27th or 28th.)
2. WHERE: The office next to Information in Building B first floor 147ho
* From 10:00AM on September 30th, all dormitory students who have not submitted PCR results will be blocked from entering the gate.
* Students who have no plans to visit on the designated day(28th~29th SEP) will visit the Housing Office(dorm A 117) for the first time after Chuseok to check the PCR results (the results within two days based on the date of visit) and reopen the gate. (Business hours 09:00-18:00, break time 12:00-13:00)
I hope you have a great Chuseok holiday. Thank you.