Spring 2021 Refund Policy Announcement +application
Spring 2021 Refund Policy Announcement
Please fill out the refund application refer to attached document files.
The refund application should be submitted to housing Refund exclusive email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you send it to the existing housing email address, it will be invalidated.
The email must include:
1. A title in the following format => Refund Application / (university) / (your name) / (student ID number).
Note: if you have not checked-in and do not know your assigned room, you do not have to fill out the room number section. Also, the form must have your signature at the bottom of the page. Please refer to the sample template provided below when filling out the form.
When refunding to your bank account (with your name):
2. A copy of your bank account
3. A copy of your government issued ID with a photo
3. A copy of your student ID card
4. Dorm Refund form (downloadable from the housing website under the notice board)
When refunding to a bank account with someone else’s name (e.g., your parents account):
2. A copy of the bank account
3. A copy of your government issued ID
4. A copy of the account holder’s government issued ID
4. Refund form +Power of Attorney form (downloadable from the housing website under the notice board).
Please note that if the email is missing any of the above, your refund application may be delayed or cancelled.
If the refund application includes unreported or false information, your refund process will be canceled. Currently, many students apply for refunds. We expect that it will take more than 4 weeks for the refund to be completed. Housing Office staff are making utmost efforts to complete all courses as soon as possible to provide the IGC community and students with the best service. please excuse us for the way things are right now.
IGC Housing Office
|Within 4 weeks after check-in||75%|
|Within 8 weeks after check-in||50%|
|Within 12 weeks after check-in||25%|
|After 12 weeks after check-in||Ineligible|